” Twitter is my personal Learning management system“. This is a small attempt to share some of the best HR TweetChats of 2014. Twitter has been an amazing learning tool. Was fortunate to connect and learn from some amazing HR influencers via Twitter. There have been some amazing Tweetchats that did make 2014 an amazing learning year for me.
For those who missed the 1st part of this series, they can go through it right here. Part 1 : #hrtrends
It’s time to focus on yet another interesting HR TweetChat that made a lot of buzz in 2104. #ihrchat – (Earlier know as #IndiaHRChat) is a monthly twitter chat aimed at creating conversation with/for the Indian HR community and those interested in the region. It occurs at 7 PM IST, 8.30 AM EST, and 1.30 PM GMT on the last Wednesday of every month. Hosted by @tanvi_gautam
Let’s look at some interesting topics that were covered via this amazing platform (These include Storify and News Articles)
– Social learning communities: What does it take ?
– Creating emotionally intelligent organizations
– Emergent leadership
– Leading in a VUCA world – July #indiahrchat
– Co-creating meaningful careers
– Toxic workplaces with Kate Nasser #ihrchat
– Digital employer brand with the HCL team #Ihrchat
– Cracking the collaboration code
Looking forward to your views on these interesting topics related to HR. You can also follow Dr. Tanvi Gautam on Twitter LinkedIn and her Website too .