Confession time!!! Had to wait for exactly 365 days to come up with this blog. Had made a small attempt to capture the social media statistics of banks in 2015 , 2016. 2017 and here we are exactly a year later to explore the progress of social numbers.
Being a student of social media, I do understand that it’s not an easy task to manage, create, implement, and track social media numbers along with its impact. So before you get into the data part, would like to thank the Digital Marketing, HR, Talent Acquisition, Corporate Marketing teams of all these banks who have surely created an impact on their customers, clients and candidates via their social sites. So keep it going and keep inspiring.
So enough of Talking, let’s look at the DATA!!!! (We are all so obsessed with Data)
Few Key takeaways:
- All of these banks have a dedicated YouTube Channel
- SBI is the top bank with maximum followers on Twitter (Currently at 3.69 M )
- 62% of these banks have a dedicate careers tab on their LinkedIn Company Page
- IDFC Bank has seen an amazing growth in all of its Social Channels (200% increase on YouTube and 141% on Instagram)
- HDFC has seen 62% increase on YouTube Subscribers , as compared to 2017
- RBL Bank and Bandhan Bank has see maximum increase on their YouTube Handle – 448% and 483% increase since 2017
- And one more, SBI again leads in the space of Instagram too with 836K followers
Looking forward to your views and comments on this blog post.