It’s time to explore the 3rd WhatsApp Learning Group. In case you missed the Previous 2 Groups, you can read it right here : MTHR and SourcingAdda . So this 3rd Group too is popular and is always buzzing with loads of discussions. It’s time to take a look at what this group is all about and how they manage to engage with the WhatsApp Community.
HR Shapers WhatsApp Community was started way back in Feb 2014. They do have 2-3 admins per groups, which is a great way to manage WhatsApp Groups. They also do meet offline once in a while. This helps them to engage and learn from the group members too. They do have daily topic discussions on the group and also allow professionals to join as an guest on the day of Whatsappinar to learn and interact from SME guest speakers. In case you wondering what a ” Whatsappinar” is all about, you can read this interesting blog by Dr Nitin Paranjape
So let’s look at the list of all the HR Shapers WhatsApp Groups.
1. HR Shapers G1 – 80 Members
2. HR Shapers G2 – 80 Members
3. HR Shapers G3 – 80 Member
4. HR Shapers G4 – 80 Member
5. HR Shapers G5 – 50 Member
6. Pune G1 HR Shapers – 100
7. Pune G2 HR Shapers – 90
8. Fun G1 HR Shapers – 95
9. Bangalore HR Shapers – 65
10. Delhi HR Shapers – 50
11. Survey HR Shapers – 50
12. Hyderabad HR Shapers – 20
13. Chennai HR Shapers – 10
14. Ahmedabad HR Shapers – 10
15. Kolkata HR Shapers – 10
16. Fun G2 HR Shapers – 5
17. Advisory Board HR Shapers
18. Middle East Asia (MEA) HR Shapers – 50
19. USA Canada Europe (UCE) HR Shapers – 20
20. South East Asia (SEA) HR Shapers – 10
Total = Around 600+ Members
They also have conducted the following 14 Whatsappinar via these groups.
- HR Compliance (Part I ) by Pratik Vaidya, MD – Karma Management Consultants (Full Day – Sept 2014)
- HR Compliance (Part II) by Pratik Vaidya, MD – Karma Management Consultants (Full Day – Dec 2014)
- Diversity and Inclusion by Dr Saundarya Rajesh, Founder – President of AVTAR Career Creators and FLEXI Careers India (Full Day – Jan 2015)
- HR Assessment Tools & Techniques by Sundara Rajan, Director – Market Search India and Thomas Assessments India (Half Day – Jan 2015)
- Immigration by Poorvi Chothani, Managing Partner – LawQuest (Full Day – Jan 2015)
- NLP by Bipin Mayekar, Corporate Trainer & NLP GOLD Master Trainer (Full Day – Feb 2015)
- Mind Map – Invisible Selling by Dharmendra Rai, Mumbai’s First Mind Map Trainer (Half Day – Feb 2015)
- Office Efficiency Dr Nitin Paranjape, Founder and CEO – Maxoffice Services Pvt Ltd & one of MVP – http://efficiency365.com (Full Day – Feb 2015)
- POSH and Sexual Harassment at Workplace by Basil Almeida, Consultant – McKinsey & Company (Full Day – March 2015)
- IWD (In’tl Women Day) 9 Women HR Leader – (Full Day – March 2015)
- Lesson from 2 World Youngest CEOs by Sanjay Kumaran and Sharavan Kumaran / Kumaran Surendran (Full Day – April 2015)
- D&I initiative for corporate on LGBT by Pallav Patankar, Director HIV Programs – The Humsafar Trust (Half Day – April 2015)
- Chanakya Philosophy and its relevance in today’s corporate world by Dr Radhakrishnan Pillai, Corporate Chanakya and Founder Director – Chanakya Institute of Public Leadership (Full Day – April 2015)
- Success Mantra – Personal branding, image Enhancement and impressive executive presence by Greeshma Thampi, Chief Image Consultant and Director at Avancé Image Management (Full Day – May2015)
- Innovation & Creativity by Dr Sunil Gupta, Chief Innovation Instigator – Ideas Management Consultants (Half Day – June 2015)
- Engaging employee through Gamification by Siddhesh Bhobe, CEO – eMee & Business Head – Persistent (Full Day – June 2015)
HR Shapers Pioneer in Crash Course Whatsappinar on Corporate Readiness for Students and Professors
1st Batch of Students – NL Dalmia and ifeel Institute – Overall 7 Students (June 2015)
1st Batch of Professor – Launching soon (June 2015)
In case you want to join this vibrant learning community, you can get in touch with Ashish Gakery
Do let us know if you are part of such interesting WhatsApp Learning Communities. This will help us to include them in our next blog post.
Before we move towards the list of amazing TweetChats across the Globe, let’s spend some time on some basic questions. Can you learn, share and connect in 140 characters? The answer is YES. Twitter has been at the forefront of proving an amazing platform to Learn, Share and Connect. Now your next question would be HOW? And for some it will be WHY? The following post is a small attempt to answer the HOW, WHAT, and WHY. So get ready for an amazing journey of 140 characters.
Gone are the days when people used to run away from Twitter (Some Still do run), But there has been a positive change and people are slowly moving towards Twitter. Especially as an HR professional one must explore Twitter. If you find value, do stay back, if you don’t, you are free to move out. But no point talking negatively about Twitter without joining it and exploring the right places.
So coming back to the topic – Can you learn, share and connect in 140 characters? TweetChats is the answer to all your questions. You might have heard a lot about TweetChats, might have participated in a few of those. Surely it’s an amazing platform that connects HR professionals and helps in engaging on to a particular topic. You can call it as your Personal LMS (Learning Management System). As an HR Professional you need to stay connected with the latest trends in the market, take note of best practices around the globe. This is where TweetChats helps you to achieve that.
Following is the Global list of HR related TweetChats that might interest you and help you to learn, share and connect in just 140 Characters.
#hrtrends – PlugHR sets up & runs HR department for companies for a fixed subscription bringing in the best HR practices,across sectors in 7 Indian Cities. They have Twitter Chats which Occurs every Thursday at 4:00pm IST. Hosted by – Rakshita Dwivedi : @Raks_d
#ihrchat – (Earlier know as #IndiaHRChat) is a monthly twitter chat aimed at creating conversation with/for the Indian HR community and those interested in the region. It occurs at 7 PM IST, 8.30 AM EST, and 1.30 PM GMT on the last Wednesday of every month. Hosted by @tanvi_gautam
#TChat – It occurs Every Wednesday 7-8 pm ET ie 4:30am IST. Tough for India based followers to attend it. But one can always check the hashtag and activities the next day. Hosted by @meghanmbiro and @kevinwgrossman
#LeadershipChat – As the name suggests, an amazing place to connect and learn from Leaders. Occurs Every Tue, 8pm (ET) ie 5:30am. Again Tough for India based followers to attend it. But one can always check the hashtag and activities the next day. Hosted by @swoodruff and @LisaPetrilli
#TalentNet – It is a Tweetchat & a radio talk show for recruiters and HR Professionals. Occurs Every Tue 7pm – 8pm ET. ie 4:30am IST. This chat is hosted by @Fishdogs, @TheOneCrystal, @mattcharney, and @mverver.
#HFChat – The whole idea of #HFChat is to make your job search easier. A great platform to connect with leaders in the career search industry. Occurs Every Friday at 12 pm ET, ie 9:30pm IST. Hosted by @HRMargo
#linkedinchat – All about LinkedIn. Share all your quires right here 🙂 Occurs Every Tue 8 – 9pm ET, ie 5:30am IST. Tough for India based followers to attend it. But one can always check the hashtag and activities the next day. Hosted by @LinkedInExpert & @martinehunter
#leadfromwithin – A TweetChat that covers topics such as: Teamwork, Communication, Character, Change management, Core Values, Vision, Conflict, Influence, and much more. It Occurs Every Tue at 8pm ET, ie 7:30pm IST. Here is the complete schedule of topics – http://www.lollydaskal.com/leadfromwithin/ .Hosted by @LollyDaskal
#BeTheOne – A monthly chat about inspiring people to make a difference through personal leadership that infuses integrity, dignity and character. Occurs every Month 9pm EST ie 6:30am IST. Hosted by @BridgetHaymond and @pdncoach
Hope you had a great time exploring these amazing HR related TweetChats. Happy Tweeting and Happy Learning.