There is no shortage of articles around #WomanAtWork and % of women at work. I too have published a few of those; #WomanAtWork as Chairman of $108 billion company!! & Join them only if you are SERIOUS about Empowering #WomenatWork !! But then I did ponder around this important question “So What”. Yes I agree we have all this data that tells us about the current situation around #WomanAtWork. But what are we doing about it? How do we bridge the gap?
Well, over the years I have been fortunate to have met many Inspiring Women Leaders via various conferences, Tweetchats and through blogging assignments. I have been hearing this common line from many working women out there “Where and how can we connect with inspiring leaders” “Can we find an easy way to learn from their experience”
This is the exact reason why I was curious to work on a List that could help bridge the gap and help women find and connect with mentors and inspiring leaders. So coming straight to the point, following are the key points of the Twitter list that I am about to share:
- This Twitter List has over 600 + inspiring leaders that we all can learn from
- This list includes CEO’s, Doctors, Singers, HR Influencers, Dentist, Food Bloggers, Travel Bloggers, Founders, Musicians, Teachers, Vlogger, Youtuber, Zumba Expert, Filmmaker, Banker, Baker, Chef, RJ Psychologist, Coach, CMO, Comedian, Journalist, Editors, Venture Capitalist, Marine Biologist, Microbiologist …….. and many more champs in their respective fields.
So what are you waiting for? Go ahead and make the most of this Twitter List 🙂 Oh, I guess I missed on sharing the link 🙂
Here you go, you are just one click away for connecting with over 600 + inspiring leaders in their respective fields : https://goo.gl/Gv9xjk
Would be great to know if you were able to find and connect with your inspiring leader in this list.
A big thank you to all these empowered women. Keep it going and keep inspiring.
Can you think of an Empowered Leader as Chairman of an organization with revenue of over 108 billion USD!!
For critics who might think this is a crazy idea, here is a business case (We are all so obsessed with business cases) so here you go.
- The following list of empowered leaders are running organizations with a combined revenue of over 579 billion USD
- I am yet to add another 108 billion USD (Tata Group)
There has been lot of talks around encouraging more and more #WomanAtWork, Gender Diversity and so on. There is still loads and loads of work that we and companies need to do to prove this statistics wrong. “The World Economic Forum in its Global Gender Gap Report 2015 estimates it will take until 117 years to achieve global gender parity in the workplace.”
So let’s take small yet concrete steps to nurture, encourage and inspire more #WomanAtWork.
Here is a small list of things that you, me and us can do right away:
No point giving Gyan!!!! Just pick up 100’s and thousands of inspiring stories from your women employees, celebrate their success stories within and outside your company.
Brand Ambassador and Mentors:
This is a great opportunity for us and companies to identify Brand Ambassadors and Mentors who can guide, nurture and inspire women at work.
At the end of the day, this is what matters. Rope in your leaders, showcase concrete data points and also involve them in such programs.
Attracting and Retaining Talent:
As a Sourcer and Recruiter at heart, I always believe that this is where all the magic begins. Empower your hiring teams to identify amazing talent out there. Create a list of amazing things that your company does to encourage more Women at Work. It could include policies, flexi timings, transport and so on.
Looking forward to your ideas, suggestions and inputs that can help us all in this journey to encourage more #WomanAtWork
There have been lists and lists….. But what about a list of CXO’s!! They are top notch executives in their respective companies. Normally there is a myth that there are only a handful of Top Executives on Social Media. But when it comes to Twitter, we think that the list might be even shorter.
There was a time when it was almost impossible to reach or approach Head of Companies. But Social Media, especially Twitter has made it far more easy to follow, connect, learn and even interact with these CXO’s.
So let’s take a look at an exhaustive list of Indian CXO’s on Twitter.
– @ : Former Chairman of Tata Group
– @: Chairman and Managing Director, Mahindra Group
– @ : HR Professional with more than 39 years work experience both in India and abroad.
– @ : CEO & MD, Infosys
– @ : Chief Learning Officer of Wipro
– @ : Global Head of HR for Business Transformation, IT & Chief Learning Officer at Philips
– @ : Group President -HR, JSW Group
– @ : Group President H.R, Essar Group
– @ : Director – Human Resources at Philips Healthcare
– @ : President &Group CHRO @ Reliance Industries (RIL)
– @ : SVP – Head Employee Engagement, Communication, Diversity, Transformation and Change Management at RIL
– @ : Head of HR- Indian Sub-continent at Philips
– @ : CHRO at Crompton Greaves
– @ : Head – Leadership Development at RIL
– @ : CEO – Carbon Black Business & Director Group HR of Aditya Birla Group
– @ : Chief HR officer at HeroMotoCorp
– @ : Global Head Talent Management at HCL
– @ : VP -SMG, MD – Intel South Asia
– @ : Country Head-Human Resources at Lafarge
– @ : Head Talent Acquisition-GE India
– @ : Talent Lead SapientNitro
– @ : Chief Learning Officer at Reliance
– @ : Chairman and Managing Director at The Raymond Ltd
– @ : CHRO and Emerging Geo SBU Head at MphasiS
– @ : Group Chief Human Resources Officer, TATA Sons
– @ : Global Head – HR at Polaris
– @ : Vice President – HR at Mahindra & Mahindra
– @ : Father of HR
– @ : Director, IBM Social Business & IBM
– @ : xCognizant [SVP/CIO & Head of Innovation,CKO]
– @ : Founder SHEROES.in
– @ : Vice President and Head of HR at Sutherland Global Services
– @ : Chief People Officer at WNS Global Services
– @ : Chief People Officer – Mahindra, Automotive and Farm Equipment Sectors
– @ : Chairman and Managing Director of Biocon
– @ : MD & CEO | Tech Mahindra
– @ : CEO, Kotak Mahindra Bank
– @ : Chairman, RPG Enterprises
– @ : Global Head Employer Branding at Infosys
– @ : Chief Marketing Officer – Auto Division, Mahindra & Mahindra
– @ : Chief Manager – Learning & Development
– @ : Director (Product Development, R&D) at Basware
– @ : President – Global Delivery & HP Channel Sales at Mphasis
– @ : VP HR Snapdeal
– @ : SVP & Head of BPO – Emerging Geographies at Mphasis
– @ : Vice President – HR, Mahindra & Mahindra – Auto & Farm Sector
– @ : CHRO at HCL
– @ : Practice Head – Diversity, Ethics, Sustainability, Coaching at TMTC
– @ : Former CEO HCL
– @ : Founder, HCL Chairman,IIT Patna
– @ : Head HR Snapdeal
– @ : VP HR for IBM India/South Asia
– @ : Vice Chairman & CEO at Zensar
PS: The list is in no particular order 🙂
This is an exhaustive list, so do feel free to add more CXO’s that are active on Twitter.
” Twitter is my personal Learning management system“. This is a small attempt to share some of the best HR TweetChats of 2014. Twitter has been an amazing learning tool. Was fortunate to connect and learn from some amazing HR influencers via Twitter. There have been some amazing Tweetchats that did make 2014 an amazing learning year for me.
It’s time for the the 3rd Part of Best of HR TweetChats 2014. For those you might have missed on the first two parts, can catch up with it right here:
Part 1 : #HRtrends
Part 2 : #ihrchat
Following are some of the interesting TweetChats Topics that were covered on #CHRDX in 2014
Best of HR TweetChats!!! If you ask me, I would stick out my neck and say ” Twitter is my personal Learning management system“. This is a small attempt to share some of the best HR TweetChats of 2014. Twitter has been an amazing learning tool. Was fortunate to connect and learn from some amazing HR influencers via Twitter. There have been some amazing Tweetchats that did make 2014 an amazing learning year for me.
Hence via this blog would like will share a series of such HR TweetChats and some interesting topics that were covered. This series will also include the Storify of these TweetChats that were conducted. So that you don’t miss out on any of the learning’s and can go through all the discussions, views and comments on various HR topics.
So here we go:
PlugHR sets up & runs HR department for companies for a fixed subscription bringing in the best HR practices,across sectors in 7 Indian Cities. They have Twitter Chats which Occurs every Thursday at 4:00pm IST. Hosted by – Rakshita Dwivedi : @Raks_d
They had some interesting topics in the year 2014. Following is a list of those topics for your reference. Just click on the topic you like and you can go through some interesting conversations by HR professionals.