This is the 4th year of Asia’s biggest HR Tech Conference is back aka #SHRMTech18. Was fortunate to attend #SHRMTECH16 and #SHRMTECH17. Just like both the years, this year too it will be an amazing event filled with passionate HR folks.
Here are a few highlights of what to expect at #SHRMTech18
- Interact with 1100+ HR & Technology Professional
- Listen to 70+ Global Speakers
- 25+ Demos & Knowledge Sessions conducted by Industry Thought Leaders
- 400+ Organizations
- 150+ CHRO’s, CXO’s, CTO’s and CIO’s under one roof
Having said that, this is what I am looking forward to explore at #SHRMTech18
1) Key Note Address by Vineet Nayar , as he will be sharing his experiences and expert views on how technology can bring about transformation in workplaces for not just HR professionals but also to multiple stakeholders.
2) Mark Riley’s session around Humans vs Machines. I am sure you would be keen to know more about it. Well, all you need to do is either attend the event or follow #SHRMTech18 on Twitter
3) Panel Discussion | Women in Tech: Time to Lead the Way! Enough said. You just can’t miss this one.
4) Enhanced Employee Experience. This one is close to my heart.
5) Panel Discussion around Chatbots, VR and AR go to Work! Are you excited already??
6) List of Top 30 Indian HR Influencers on Social Media. Check out the previous list right here: SHRMTech17
8) What’s Internet of Things (IoT) got to do with HR and People?
9) SHRM Big Debate | The Future of HR in a Tech Driven World! Is there or isn’t there?
10) To gain insights for the HR leaders at the event and meet Twitter Friends 🙂
Are you excited already? Well, you can explore more about the event on http://www.shrmtech.org and don’t forget to catch all the action on Twitter too, just follow #SHRMTech18
This blog has been verified by Rise: R67d11b4b96ac8eb6444dcb2bf454715f