Posted by ramblingrecruiter
Confession time!!! Had to wait for exactly 365 days to come up with this blog. Had made a small attempt to capture the social media statistics of banks in 2015 and 2016. And here we are exactly a year later to explore the progress of social numbers.
Being a student of social media, I do understand that it’s not an easy task to manage, create, implement, and track social media numbers along with its impact. So before you get into the data part, would like to thank the Digital Marketing, HR, Talent Acquisition, Corporate Marketing teams of all these banks who have surely created an impact on their customers, clients and candidates via their social sites. So keep it going and keep inspiring.
So enough of Talking, let’s look at the DATA!!!! (We are all so obsessed with Data)
Few Key takeaways:
- All of these banks have a dedicated YouTube Channel
- SBI is nearing 3 M followers on Twitter (Currently at 2.85 M )
- 62% of these banks have a dedicate careers tab on their LinkedIn Company Page
- IDFC Bank has seen an amazing growth in all of its Social Channels (100% increase on LinkedIn, FB & Twitter)
- HDFC has seen 100% increase on their Twitter Followers, as compared to 2016
- RBL Bank has managed to create reach 135k followers on Twitter in 2017
- Bandhan Bank has seen over 550% increase in their Facebook Likes as compared to 2016.
- SBI again takes the cake as they have seen a 247% rise in subscribers on their YouTube channel.
- And one more, SBI again leads in the space of Instagram too with 372K followers
Looking forward to your views and comments on this blog post.
Posted by ramblingrecruiter
Just 140 characters!! You must be wondering that how on earth is it possible to know all about the biggest confluence of people, business, and technology like no other in Asia. Well, its not that difficult to do that, thanks to the Twitter.
The best part of #SHRMTECH16 hashtag was that it was the best place to connect, learn and engage with the HR community. The discussions included Digital HR, HR Innovation in the Age of Technology, The ROI of HR Technology, Harnessing a Digital Mindset, Life & Work with Robots, Creating and Managing a Digital Workforce, Disruptions for HR Tech in 2016 and so on.
Although there were 600+ folks who had attended #SHRMTECH16, the discussions were not just restricted within the 4 walls of the conference room. The discussions went viral all over Social Media Platforms. Twitter being the most happening place of all and guess what #SHRMTECH16 was trending on Twitter within 60 mins of the event being opened.
So let’s take a look at some of the interesting discussions that happened at the event in just 140 characters :
One thing is for sure that learning never stops. All we need to do is follow the hashtag #SHRMTECH16. So, what are you waiting for. Go ahead, explore these and many more of such insightful tweets.
Looking forward to your views and comments on the topics that were discussed at #SHRMTECH16.