Yet another year where PeopleMatter brings in “Asia’s Largest HR and Work Tech Conference”. Yes, you read it right. I am sure you would have heard loads of conversations around HR and Business. This year PeopleMatters has come up with an interesting theme which states “TechHR – Where Business Happens” TechHR is providing this opportunity and platform where meaningful conversations take place among professionals and business leaders.
Here are top 3 reasons why you must be part of TechHR 2019:
- 70 + Thought Leaders, HR Practitioners, HR Technology Product Leaders from across the globe will be sharing their experience and insights. Eagerly looking forward to hear Anil Kumble, Josh Bersin, Leena Nair, Piyush Pandey, Ashish Vidyarthi and Devdutt Pattanaik at the conference. Not to forget Anirban Dasgupta – Stand-up Comedian & Writer
- People Matters TechHR Start-up Program invites early-stage start-ups in the HR & Work Tech space, to take the full opportunity and interact with investors, buyers and their peers during People Matters TechHR Conference and exhibit to the decision makers in the space of HR.
- Stand a chance to learn from People Matters TechHR Startup Program mentors 2019
The next question you might have in your mind would be what all topics that will be covered at this years TechHR, right? So here you go:
- Leading in the Digital Age
- Imagining the workplace of 2025
- The 5 Biggest Opportunities for CHROs for 2025
- Actualizing Inclusion at Workplace Through Tech
- Business Productivity and Employee Experience with People Analytics
- Managing Work in a Gig Economy
- Transformation against Crisis
- Using AI to increase employee engagement
- Emotional intelligence in the age of tech
- Humanizing talent technology
So what is your favorite HR topic? If you ask my favorites once, I am looking forward to sessions around Employee Experience, Using AI to increase employee engagement and The 5 Biggest Opportunities for CHROs for 2025.
Would be great to know your views around these interesting TechHR. Don’t forget to follow PeopleMatters on Twitter for interesting conversations, Tweetchats and event details.