Confession time!!!! Just like the previous blog about Banks, had to wait for 365 days to come up with this blog too. Had made a small attempt to capture the social media statistics of Pharma companies in 2015 and 2016. And here we are exactly a year later to explore the Statistics of 2017
So before you get into the data part, would like to thank the Digital Marketing, HR, Talent Acquisition and Corporate Marketing teams of all these companies who have created an impact on their customers, clients and candidates via their social sites. So keep it going and keep inspiring
So enough of Talking, let’s look at the DATA!!!! (We are all so obsessed with Data)
Presenting “World’s biggest Social Media Statistics of Pharma Companies”
Few Key takeaways:
- All of these Pharma companies have a dedicate careers tab on their LinkedIn Company Page
- Cipla has the highest increase in Twitter Followers as compared to 2016 ie 196%
- Sun Pharma has seen an increase in LinkedIn followers ie 47% rise as compared to 2016
- Zydus Group has seen 178% increase in their Twitter followers as compared to 2016.
- Pfizer and Dr Reddy’s Laboratories have seen an good increase on their YouTube Channel in terms of subscribers ie 127% and 265% respectively
Looking forward to your views and comments on this blog post.