Monthly Archives: January 2017
Posted by ramblingrecruiter
It all started on You might askI am normal person who likes to read simple blogs (without HR Jargons) hence I started writing blogs, so that I could understand it while reading it. Period 🙂
a) “Always write for yourself and don’t ever, ever, ever try to please the audience”
b) Stick to basics
c) “Your Blog Title must be one of its kind 🙂
Here are my top 5 favorite Blogs so far. As they say, the best is yet to come:
- No Jargon: That’s a promise!!
- Join them only if you are SERIOUS about Empowering #WomenAtWork !!
- Google Allo : HR’s New Best Friend!!!
- World’s biggest Social Media Statistics of Banks
- The Results are OUT!!! Biggest Study : 200 Recruiters LinkedIn Profile
d) Wokay….. last but not the least, in fact the most important thing I learnt – Just have fun and be your real self 🙂
As mentioned in the 2nd point, here are the numbers. But no numbers can beat this feeling when people ask you Just amazing feeling. That is the most satisfying ROI ever.