Confession time!!!! Just like the previous blog about Banks, had to wait for 365 days to come up with this blog too. Had made a small attempt to capture the social media statistics of Pharma companies last year (2015). And here we are exactly a year later to explore the Statistics .
So before you get into the data part, would like to thank the Digital Marketing, HR, Talent Acquisition and Corporate Marketing teams of all these companies who have created an impact on their customers, clients and candidates via their social sites. So keep it going and keep inspiring.
So enough of Talking, let’s look at the DATA!!!! (We are all so obsessed with Data)
Presenting “World’s biggest Social Media Statistics of Pharma Companies”
Few Key takeaways:
- 66% of these Pharma companies have a dedicate careers tab on their LinkedIn Company Page
- Glenmark has managed to create 52% increase (Likes) on their as Facebook Page
- Dr Reddy’s Laboratories has the highest increase in Twitter Followers as compared to 2015 ie 36%
- Sun Pharma has seen an increase in LinkedIn followers ie 36% rise as compared to 2015
- Till 2015, Zydus Group did not have a dedicated Twitter account. This year they have reached 554 followers
- Pfizer and Dr Reddy’s Laboratories have seen an good increase on their YouTube Channel in terms of subscribers ie 47% and 65% respectively
Looking forward to your views and comments on this blog post.