It’s that time of the year when WordPress comes up with stats that tell how about your Blogging Report. It’s always exciting to see the insights that they provide about your Blogs at the end of the year. Well, being in Recruitment field, we are always surrounded by Stats, Data, Numbers, PPT’s, Reports etc.
Such Stats do help to analyze about the past 12 months, how did I perform, did I blog frequently, did I create engaging posts and connect with the readers etc. Such reports also help you to prepare the road-map for the next year aka 2016.
Here are some stats that I am really happy to share with you. (All the credit goes to you, yes you. As you have always encouraged me to come up with interesting topics. Will try my best to continue doing in the years to come)
– Rambling Recruiter Blog had over 36000 views this year.
– The busiest day of the year was December 20th with 8,060 views. The most popular post that day was 101 Inspiring Women aka Rockstars.
– In 2015, there were 19 new posts, growing the total archive of this blog to 111 posts.
– The traffic came from over 102 countries and most visitors came from India. United States & United Kingdom were 2nd and 3rd respectively
– The Top referring sites were Twitter.com , linkis.com, Facebook.com and LinkedIn.com
All in all it was an amazing learning year for me. Connected with amazing Bloggers and learnt interesting tips and tricks from them. Here is a list of Bloggers that you too can follow : https://goo.gl/Vb1hMq As the more we connect the more we learn. And the more we learn the more we need to share.
Hence taking this opportunity to urge you all to take up Blogging. As its the most amazing platform that helps us to learn and grow together as a community.