Monthly Archives: December 2014
23rd Dec 2009, was all set to have my own blog. Had been reading loads of blogs, commented and shared my views on them. But wanted to setup my own blog where I could share my thoughts, experience and what I learnt . Wanted to write as a layman for the audience; with no place for HR Jargon 🙂 Did struggle on what should be the name of the blog, so did some research. But after a point of time thought that the idea of starting a blog was a random thought, as I was just wandering; so came up with the name ” Rambling Recruiter “. aka wandering recruiter 🙂 This is how the amazing learning journey began.
One thing that I have learnt from Blogging is that “The more I share, the more I end up learning”. Blogging is all about sharing your passion with the audience. You don’t have to be a writer to start blogging. Just go ahead and pen down your thoughts about the subject you like.
I started my journey as a Sourcer and did enjoy every bit of it for 5 year. So my blogs did range from “Yes I’m Proud to be a “Sourcer” | Are you!!!! to Are you up for a Weekend Drive!! Then moved on to so called End to End Recruitment 😉 So the focus of my blogs got shifted towards Recruitment. Those Include – “Sorry, It’s a BAD HIRE!!” to “Ways to bring down cost per hire!!!” During these 8 yrs in my career was always keen to learn new methods and techniques to search talent. This is where I developed my passion towards Social Media. Following are some of the blogs related to the amazing world of Social Media – “Have you identified your Social Media Ambassadors!!” Global List of HR TweetChats right here!!! & Dear HR, Recruiters, Sourcers are you missing this action on Twitter!!!
There were some blogs which were tough to write and more importantly tough to post too. The following blog did give me some sleepless nights. Was not sure if it can be posted and shared online. But then did go all out and shared it. Here is that Blog : India’s largest database of employees!!! Free!! Possible!!
So far it’s been a wonderful learning experience.
Would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone of you for the constant support and encouragement. Looking forward to the next 5 years and also towards contributing to some more interesting topics.
There have been lists and lists….. But what about a list of CXO’s!! They are top notch executives in their respective companies. Normally there is a myth that there are only a handful of Top Executives on Social Media. But when it comes to Twitter, we think that the list might be even shorter.
There was a time when it was almost impossible to reach or approach Head of Companies. But Social Media, especially Twitter has made it far more easy to follow, connect, learn and even interact with these CXO’s.
So let’s take a look at an exhaustive list of Indian CXO’s on Twitter.
– @ : Former Chairman of Tata Group
– @: Chairman and Managing Director, Mahindra Group
– @ : HR Professional with more than 39 years work experience both in India and abroad.
– @ : CEO & MD, Infosys
– @ : Chief Learning Officer of Wipro
– @ : Global Head of HR for Business Transformation, IT & Chief Learning Officer at Philips
– @ : Group President -HR, JSW Group
– @ : Group President H.R, Essar Group
– @ : Director – Human Resources at Philips Healthcare
– @ : President &Group CHRO @ Reliance Industries (RIL)
– @ : SVP – Head Employee Engagement, Communication, Diversity, Transformation and Change Management at RIL
– @ : Head of HR- Indian Sub-continent at Philips
– @ : CHRO at Crompton Greaves
– @ : Head – Leadership Development at RIL
– @ : CEO – Carbon Black Business & Director Group HR of Aditya Birla Group
– @ : Chief HR officer at HeroMotoCorp
– @ : Global Head Talent Management at HCL
– @ : VP -SMG, MD – Intel South Asia
– @ : Country Head-Human Resources at Lafarge
– @ : Head Talent Acquisition-GE India
– @ : Talent Lead SapientNitro
– @ : Chief Learning Officer at Reliance
– @ : Chairman and Managing Director at The Raymond Ltd
– @ : CHRO and Emerging Geo SBU Head at MphasiS
– @ : Group Chief Human Resources Officer, TATA Sons
– @ : Global Head – HR at Polaris
– @ : Vice President – HR at Mahindra & Mahindra
– @ : Father of HR
– @ : Director, IBM Social Business & IBM
– @ : xCognizant [SVP/CIO & Head of Innovation,CKO]
– @ : Founder SHEROES.in
– @ : Vice President and Head of HR at Sutherland Global Services
– @ : Chief People Officer at WNS Global Services
– @ : Chief People Officer – Mahindra, Automotive and Farm Equipment Sectors
– @ : Chairman and Managing Director of Biocon
– @ : MD & CEO | Tech Mahindra
– @ : CEO, Kotak Mahindra Bank
– @ : Chairman, RPG Enterprises
– @ : Global Head Employer Branding at Infosys
– @ : Chief Marketing Officer – Auto Division, Mahindra & Mahindra
– @ : Chief Manager – Learning & Development
– @ : Director (Product Development, R&D) at Basware
– @ : President – Global Delivery & HP Channel Sales at Mphasis
– @ : VP HR Snapdeal
– @ : SVP & Head of BPO – Emerging Geographies at Mphasis
– @ : Vice President – HR, Mahindra & Mahindra – Auto & Farm Sector
– @ : CHRO at HCL
– @ : Practice Head – Diversity, Ethics, Sustainability, Coaching at TMTC
– @ : Former CEO HCL
– @ : Founder, HCL Chairman,IIT Patna
– @ : Head HR Snapdeal
– @ : VP HR for IBM India/South Asia
– @ : Vice Chairman & CEO at Zensar
PS: The list is in no particular order 🙂
This is an exhaustive list, so do feel free to add more CXO’s that are active on Twitter.
” Twitter is my personal Learning management system“. This is a small attempt to share some of the best HR TweetChats of 2014. Twitter has been an amazing learning tool. Was fortunate to connect and learn from some amazing HR influencers via Twitter. There have been some amazing Tweetchats that did make 2014 an amazing learning year for me.
It’s time for the the 3rd Part of Best of HR TweetChats 2014. For those you might have missed on the first two parts, can catch up with it right here:
Part 1 : #HRtrends
Part 2 : #ihrchat
Following are some of the interesting TweetChats Topics that were covered on #CHRDX in 2014
Best of HR TweetChats!!! If you ask me, I would stick out my neck and say ” Twitter is my personal Learning management system“. This is a small attempt to share some of the best HR TweetChats of 2014. Twitter has been an amazing learning tool. Was fortunate to connect and learn from some amazing HR influencers via Twitter. There have been some amazing Tweetchats that did make 2014 an amazing learning year for me.
Hence via this blog would like will share a series of such HR TweetChats and some interesting topics that were covered. This series will also include the Storify of these TweetChats that were conducted. So that you don’t miss out on any of the learning’s and can go through all the discussions, views and comments on various HR topics.
So here we go:
PlugHR sets up & runs HR department for companies for a fixed subscription bringing in the best HR practices,across sectors in 7 Indian Cities. They have Twitter Chats which Occurs every Thursday at 4:00pm IST. Hosted by – Rakshita Dwivedi : @Raks_d
They had some interesting topics in the year 2014. Following is a list of those topics for your reference. Just click on the topic you like and you can go through some interesting conversations by HR professionals.