Why do we comment on Blogs!!!
Posted by ramblingrecruiter
This morning I was going through this post, an Amazing post by Robert Bravery – http://is.gd/7cx5x
Robert had asked a question, why we comment on Blogs!! It seems an easy question, with may be simple, yet complex answers. But it’s a very important question.
Well, this is my version of the answer.
As far as I am concerned, I comment on blogs on topics of my interest. That includes anything written about Twitter, Facebook and majorly about Social Networking sites. ( Social Media is my Favorite ) There is a list of Bloggers (Amazing Bloggers) that I follow.
They have some amazing piece of art on their Blogs. The reason I mentioned art is, because its really amazing to go through their content and their views on various topics about Social Media, Blogging World and Social Networking.
Following is the list that I follow :
– Author: Robert Bravery – http://www.integralwebsolutions.co.za/Blog.aspx
– Author : Amybeth – http://researchgoddess.wordpress.com/
– Author: Rick Mans – http://dontmindrick.com/
– Author: Darren Rowse – http://www.problogger.net/
– Author : Naomi Dunford – http://ittybiz.com/about/
– Author : Ileane Smith – http://bloggingwire.com/podcast/
– Author: Daniel Scocco – http://www.dailyblogtips.com/
– Author: Hesham Zebida – http://www.famousbloggers.net/
The list goes on and on…. But it’s just an amazing experience to follow them, and read their posts.
Your list could be different, and you might also have different reason to comment on Blogs.
At the end of the day, it’s all about sharing Views, comments, knowledge to the Blogging world out there.
Looking forward to know your views on the same and also to know why you comment or don’t comment to Blogs.