There have been lists and lists….. But what about a list of CXO’s!! They are top notch executives in their respective companies. Normally there is a myth that there are only a handful of Top Executives on Social Media. But when it comes to Twitter, we think that the list might be even shorter.
There was a time when it was almost impossible to reach or approach Head of Companies. But Social Media, especially Twitter has made it far more easy to follow, connect, learn and even interact with these CXO’s.
So let’s take a look at an exhaustive list of Indian CXO’s on Twitter.
- @ : Former Chairman of Tata Group
- @: Chairman and Managing Director, Mahindra Group
- @ : HR Professional with more than 39 years work experience both in India and abroad.
- @ : CEO & MD, Infosys
- @ : Chief Learning Officer of Wipro
- @ : Global Head of HR for Business Transformation, IT & Chief Learning Officer at Philips
- @ : Group President -HR, JSW Group
- @ : Group President H.R, Essar Group
- @ : Director – Human Resources at Philips Healthcare
- @ : President &Group CHRO @ Reliance Industries (RIL)
- @ : SVP – Head Employee Engagement, Communication, Diversity, Transformation and Change Management at RIL
- @ : Head of HR- Indian Sub-continent at Philips
- @ : CHRO at Crompton Greaves
- @ : Head – Leadership Development at RIL
- @ : CEO – Carbon Black Business & Director Group HR of Aditya Birla Group
- @ : Chief HR officer at HeroMotoCorp
- @ : Global Head Talent Management at HCL
- @ : VP -SMG, MD – Intel South Asia
- @ : Country Head-Human Resources at Lafarge
- @ : Head Talent Acquisition-GE India
- @ : Talent Lead SapientNitro
- @ : Chief Learning Officer at Reliance
- @ : Chairman and Managing Director at The Raymond Ltd
- @ : CHRO and Emerging Geo SBU Head at MphasiS
- @ : Group Chief Human Resources Officer, TATA Sons
- @ : Global Head – HR at Polaris
- @ : Vice President – HR at Mahindra & Mahindra
- @ : Father of HR
- @ : Director, IBM Social Business & IBM
- @ : xCognizant [SVP/CIO & Head of Innovation,CKO]
- @ : Founder SHEROES.in
- @ : Vice President and Head of HR at Sutherland Global Services
- @ : Chief People Officer at WNS Global Services
- @ : Chief People Officer – Mahindra, Automotive and Farm Equipment Sectors
- @ : Chairman and Managing Director of Biocon
- @ : MD & CEO | Tech Mahindra
- @ : CEO, Kotak Mahindra Bank
- @ : Chairman, RPG Enterprises
- @ : Global Head Employer Branding at Infosys
- @ : Chief Marketing Officer – Auto Division, Mahindra & Mahindra
- @ : Chief Manager – Learning & Development
- @ : Director (Product Development, R&D) at Basware
- @ : President – Global Delivery & HP Channel Sales at Mphasis
- @ : VP HR Snapdeal
- @ : SVP & Head of BPO – Emerging Geographies at Mphasis
- @ : Vice President – HR, Mahindra & Mahindra – Auto & Farm Sector
- @ : CHRO at HCL
- @ : Practice Head – Diversity, Ethics, Sustainability, Coaching at TMTC
- @ : Former CEO HCL
- @ : Founder, HCL Chairman,IIT Patna
- @ : Head HR Snapdeal
- @ : VP HR for IBM India/South Asia
- @ : Vice Chairman & CEO at Zensar
PS: The list is in no particular order :)
This is an exhaustive list, so do feel free to add more CXO’s that are active on Twitter.
” Twitter is my personal Learning management system“. This is a small attempt to share some of the best HR TweetChats of 2014. Twitter has been an amazing learning tool. Was fortunate to connect and learn from some amazing HR influencers via Twitter. There have been some amazing Tweetchats that did make 2014 an amazing learning year for me.
It’s time for the the 3rd Part of Best of HR TweetChats 2014. For those you might have missed on the first two parts, can catch up with it right here:
Part 1 : #HRtrends
Part 2 : #ihrchat
Following are some of the interesting TweetChats Topics that were covered on #CHRDX in 2014
Best of HR TweetChats!!! If you ask me, I would stick out my neck and say ” Twitter is my personal Learning management system“. This is a small attempt to share some of the best HR TweetChats of 2014. Twitter has been an amazing learning tool. Was fortunate to connect and learn from some amazing HR influencers via Twitter. There have been some amazing Tweetchats that did make 2014 an amazing learning year for me.
Hence via this blog would like will share a series of such HR TweetChats and some interesting topics that were covered. This series will also include the Storify of these TweetChats that were conducted. So that you don’t miss out on any of the learning’s and can go through all the discussions, views and comments on various HR topics.
So here we go:
PlugHR sets up & runs HR department for companies for a fixed subscription bringing in the best HR practices,across sectors in 7 Indian Cities. They have Twitter Chats which Occurs every Thursday at 4:00pm IST. Hosted by - Rakshita Dwivedi : @Raks_d
They had some interesting topics in the year 2014. Following is a list of those topics for your reference. Just click on the topic you like and you can go through some interesting conversations by HR professionals.
Before we move towards the list of amazing TweetChats across the Globe, let’s spend some time on some basic questions. Can you learn, share and connect in 140 characters? The answer is YES. Twitter has been at the forefront of proving an amazing platform to Learn, Share and Connect. Now your next question would be HOW? And for some it will be WHY? The following post is a small attempt to answer the HOW, WHAT, and WHY. So get ready for an amazing journey of 140 characters.
Gone are the days when people used to run away from Twitter (Some Still do run), But there has been a positive change and people are slowly moving towards Twitter. Especially as an HR professional one must explore Twitter. If you find value, do stay back, if you don’t, you are free to move out. But no point talking negatively about Twitter without joining it and exploring the right places.
So coming back to the topic – Can you learn, share and connect in 140 characters? TweetChats is the answer to all your questions. You might have heard a lot about TweetChats, might have participated in a few of those. Surely it’s an amazing platform that connects HR professionals and helps in engaging on to a particular topic. You can call it as your Personal LMS (Learning Management System). As an HR Professional you need to stay connected with the latest trends in the market, take note of best practices around the globe. This is where TweetChats helps you to achieve that.
Following is the Global list of HR related TweetChats that might interest you and help you to learn, share and connect in just 140 Characters.
#hrtrends – PlugHR sets up & runs HR department for companies for a fixed subscription bringing in the best HR practices,across sectors in 7 Indian Cities. They have Twitter Chats which Occurs every Thursday at 4:00pm IST. Hosted by - Rakshita Dwivedi : @Raks_d
#ihrchat – (Earlier know as #IndiaHRChat) is a monthly twitter chat aimed at creating conversation with/for the Indian HR community and those interested in the region. It occurs at 7 PM IST, 8.30 AM EST, and 1.30 PM GMT on the last Wednesday of every month. Hosted by @tanvi_gautam
#TChat – It occurs Every Wednesday 7-8 pm ET ie 4:30am IST. Tough for India based followers to attend it. But one can always check the hashtag and activities the next day. Hosted by @meghanmbiro and @kevinwgrossman
#LeadershipChat – As the name suggests, an amazing place to connect and learn from Leaders. Occurs Every Tue, 8pm (ET) ie 5:30am. Again Tough for India based followers to attend it. But one can always check the hashtag and activities the next day. Hosted by @swoodruff and @LisaPetrilli
#TalentNet – It is a Tweetchat & a radio talk show for recruiters and HR Professionals. Occurs Every Tue 7pm – 8pm ET. ie 4:30am IST. This chat is hosted by @Fishdogs, @TheOneCrystal, @mattcharney, and @mverver.
#HFChat – The whole idea of #HFChat is to make your job search easier. A great platform to connect with leaders in the career search industry. Occurs Every Friday at 12 pm ET, ie 9:30pm IST. Hosted by @HRMargo
#linkedinchat - All about LinkedIn. Share all your quires right here :) Occurs Every Tue 8 – 9pm ET, ie 5:30am IST. Tough for India based followers to attend it. But one can always check the hashtag and activities the next day. Hosted by @LinkedInExpert & @martinehunter
#leadfromwithin – A TweetChat that covers topics such as: Teamwork, Communication, Character, Change management, Core Values, Vision, Conflict, Influence, and much more. It Occurs Every Tue at 8pm ET, ie 7:30pm IST. Here is the complete schedule of topics – http://www.lollydaskal.com/leadfromwithin/ .Hosted by @LollyDaskal
#BeTheOne – A monthly chat about inspiring people to make a difference through personal leadership that infuses integrity, dignity and character. Occurs every Month 9pm EST ie 6:30am IST. Hosted by @BridgetHaymond and @pdncoach
Hope you had a great time exploring these amazing HR related TweetChats. Happy Tweeting and Happy Learning.
Hey, how to get resumes from Twitter?
Twitter is very complicated!!!
Do we actually get resumes on Twitter?
All one needs to ask was, “Are you on Twitter?” The answer is -“No I am not on Twitter”
This is a typical problem that Recruiters / HR / Sourcers face and end up either not joining Twitter or end up not using Twitter.
In an ideal situation, Recruiters / HR / Sourcers must not Join Twitter (Just) to look for resumes. You might be surprised to here this statement. Well, there are many reasons to join Twitter other than looking for candidates. As they say you can’t learn swimming by reading a book, you need to get into the pool. Same is the case with Twitter. You need to be on Twitter to experience it. So, your next question is for what should we join Twitter for?
- Build your Brand (Individual / Company)
- Follow HR Leaders, Fellow Recruiters, CEO’s, Company’s Twitter Account
- Ask questions related to any technology, hiring process, new methods of hiring / you can also answers questions based on your experience.
- Dont just keep on posting jobs on Twitter, keep it going but at times its just too much.
We as recruiters are programmed to use social platforms such as a Job Portal. Twitter is not a Job Portal. Self Learning is a key, and one can only grow if one is willing to learn. . I’m not selling Twitter to Recruiters, but just trying to say that there is also a different side to Twitter. All you need to do is invest some quality time.
Looking forward to your views on this topic.
Originally posted on Let's Talk about Human Resources:
I was in conversation with an Intern recently and this how it went:
Me: Which area have you chosen for your intern-ship?
Her: Because I like it!
Me: What’s so great about recruitment? Doesn’t it get monotonous after a while?
Her: Yes, then I can shift in HR.
Me: What is HR according to you?
Her: Motivating employees by Performance Management, providing them incentives, perks, salaries etc.
Me: What else?
Me: Any non monetary ways to motivate employees you know of?
Me: You can take a minute to think.
Her: *still blank*; Don’t know!
Me: That’s HR!
Her: *surprised* !!!!!
Human Resource is a tough job, no doubts about that. You’ve to cater to so many employees at the same time. Moreover, the management thinks you are siding with employees and the employees tag you as management’s…
View original 130 more words
140 Characters of magical world. Twitter has surely given HR Professionals a great place to connect, engage, learn and share with fellow Professionals. As a HR professional, one can gain immense knowledge by just joining various TweetChats, Webinars, Twangout etc. All one needs to have is a Twitter Account.
So Dear HR, Recruiters, Sourcers, do you have a Twitter Account!! If yes, lets take a look at some of the most amazing TweetChats that take place on Twitter. If you don’t have a Twitter Account, you are surely missing on a lot of action that is taking place on Twitter. So what are you waiting for, Open your Twitter Account Right now and follow these Hashtags.
1) #SourcingChat : This is the latest entrant in the world of TweetChats. Its also know as India’s first TweetChat for Sourcing Professionals. Its a great platform for all Talent Acquisition Professionals (Recruiters and Sourcers) to collaborate and share insights on Twitter. It happens on 1st Wed of every month.
2) #hrtrends: PlugHR sets up & runs HR department for companies for a fixed subscription bringing in the best HR practices,across sectors in 7 Indian Cities. They have Twitter Chats which Occurs every Thursday at 4:00pm IST
3) #indiahrchat : #IndiaHRchat is a monthly twitter chat aimed at creating conversation with/for the Indian HR community and those interested in the region. It occurs at 7 PM IST, 8.30 AM EST, 1.30 PM GMT on the last Wednesday of every month.
5) #IndiaHRLIVE – Is there a LIVE TV Channel for #HR Professionals!!! The answers is YES :) @IndiaHRLive Broadcasts LIVE video interviews & Panel discussions twice a month on Tuesday’s 8 pm IST.
6) #Chrdx – This is also yet another TweetChat that involves chats on various HR related topics. It occurs last week of every month.
7) #TalkingMatters - This is People Matters Radio Show Talking Matters. You can join in First Friday of every month!
You can also check the power of some of these Tweetchats right here – http://ow.ly/xEoWl
So what are you waiting for X-MAS ;) Go on, explore the amazing world of Twitter.